Complaint Review: Seabrook Village, Tinton Falls, NJ

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Nina E. — New Egypt New Jersey
Seabrook Village, Tinton Falls, NJ
Essex Road Tinton Falls, New Jersey USA

Seabrook Village, Tinton Falls, NJ www.EricksonLiving.com Erickson Communities Seabrook Village Employees Steal From The Elderly Tinton Falls New Jersey

A Longaberger Basket, which I purchased for my parents between the years of 1996 and 1998 was stolen from my parents' apartment at Heron Point, Seabrook Village, Tinton Falls. NJ.

Each Longberger Basket is stamped on the bottom as an original Longaberger, handwoven, Dresden, OHIO USA, initialed and dated (by year) by the weaver in his or her own handwriting.

This particular Longaberger Basket was a bathroom waste paper basekt that had a wooden top on it. The price of the basket in the 90's was approximately $150.

I saw the Longaberger Basket in my parents' bathroom on May 18, 2013, the day I showered my mother in preparation for a joint birthday party I made for them on May 19, 2013. On June 12, at approximately 2:30 in the afternoon, I noticed that the Longaberger Basket was missing from my parents' bathroom.

I went through every legal avenue I could to catch the culprits who stole the Longaberger Basket from my parents' apartment. However, there is such internal corruption within the Seabrook Village facility -- and Erickson Communities -- that my pleas for justice were completely ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seabrook-Village-Tinton-Falls-NJ/Tinton-Falls-New-Jersey-07753/Seabrook-Village-Tinton-Falls-NJ-wwwEricksonLivingcom-Erickson-Communities-Seabrook-V-1084270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seabrook Village, Tinton Falls, NJ