Complaint Review: seacoast travel

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: Regina — Jarratt Virginia
seacoast travel
po box 181673 casselberry, Florida USA

seacoast travel The tourcenter travelfun a travel center vaction package deal for cracker barrel casselberry Florida

We called the # to pay for  the vaction package deal that I got from my work cracker barrel.  We paid 400, an we also had to pay a 50 fee. Well we toke our 1st trip2 to daytona beach, an we also toke our kids with us, so we had to pay for them an a extra room, so we did,an that was fine. Well we went to call the same # to set up our next vaction trip, well when we called no one ansewed, so we called all the #'s that we had on the sheet an some of the #'s were not in bussine, or just a persons cell #. An they also told us that they have nothing to do with the company anymore, an didnt know what to tell us.

Thats bull cramp, someone can do something about this. I will either pay my 99.00's to finshing taking my trips that I have already paid for, or they can give me back all my money back , that I have paid to them!!!!! I hope that the law will find them an get them for what all they have done to many people. It aint rite , its wrong, lieing, an its a sin. God will get you.  please get this people!!! I dont have money to just be giving it away!!!  I will get these fake, false people. thank you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seacoast-travel/casselberry-Florida-32718/seacoast-travel-The-tourcenter-travelfun-a-travel-center-vaction-package-deal-for-cra-1148582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seacoast travel