Complaint Review: Seacrest Services Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ralphg793 — Boynton Beach Florida
Seacrest Services Inc.
2400 Centerpark West Drive West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Seacrest Services Inc. Property Management Customer Service West Palm Beach Florida

*Author of original report: bees still coming into the condo

My "Seacrest" Services Inc. experience helps define poor customer service. On September 3rd I notified Seacrest Services Inc. of bees in the condo. I attempted  to have Seacrest  Services Inc. remove two bee's nest from outside the condo which I rent for almost a weeks' time. I called and reported this issue as the bees began coming inside the unit and stinging my daughter and I while asleep. Terrible feeling waking up by bee stings.

I was referred to the extermination and bug control company they use and it was determined last Thursday two hives exist. I was then instructed I need to deal with Seacrest in order to remove the hives, as this company does not perform this type of service. I left three messages for "Jay" Holman the part time property manger on Thursday and Friday. I was told by "Dave" in customer service it was being "looked"into. I spoke with "Tracy" "Dave" and "Jay" who mentioned there is a "process" which needs to take place, including having the "Board" at Alexandria Villiage approve the work order to remove the hives.

I spoke again to "Tracy" who at this time was not pleased with my persistence and did not hide the fact she was agitated, and was told by her "I should hear back from Jay in the next 24 hours". I called "Jay" (my patience is running thin) and he stated "yea I went by the property and saw a few flies" and will let you know what we will do. I still maintained composure but could not accept his tone; as if I cannot distinguish the difference between flies and a swarm of bees.

It is Monday evening on September 9th 2013 and there is still not any resolution in site.
UPDATE.....
I just met with a bee removal company and the hive is over three feet long and attached to the condo and goes into the roof's eve. He is returning tomorrow morning to remove and complete his inspection. Total cost to $350.00. Thanks for nothing SEACREST SERVICES Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seacrest-Services-Inc/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Seacrest-Services-Inc-Property-Management-Customer-Service-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1083080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seacrest Services Inc.

bees still coming into the condo

AUTHOR: Ralphg793 - ()

I still have bees inside the condo. I called Seacrest Propery Services two weeks ago, who sent another bee keeper to inspect, but would not allow a proper inspection. The bee keeper was instructed not to look into the attic or under the eve, to only do an exterior inspection. This was 2 weeks ago. I returned from work last night to find over 25 bees in the condo. See attached pictures.