Complaint Review: Sealand auto shipping

• Reported By: Kim — Camillus New York
Sealand auto shipping
1024 bayside dr.suite 162 Newport beach, California USA

Sealand auto shipping Frank We paid, He disappeared ! Newport beach California

We paid "Frank" $785 on August 19 2013 . We received an email contract confirming the transport of my military sons car to be transported from Syracuse NY to Texas. We have never heard from him again. The website is down. The automated phone mailbox is full. I've tried to contact him through email, nothing. I have contacted my sons bank here in Syracuse to file a dispute. I have written our senator and plan on writing a letter to the attorney general. I don't know where else to turn. We are very upset and need to know what I can do to get my sons $$ back. We hope someone here can help us find this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sealand-auto-shipping/Newport-beach-California-92660/Sealand-auto-shipping-Frank-We-paid-He-disappeared-Newport-beach-California-1081435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sealand auto shipping