Complaint Review: Sealy

• Reported By: Emily — vestal New York
Sealy
trinity, North Carolina USA

Sealy Matress trinity North Carolina

Exactly what i wrote to sealy:

I am incredibly unhappy with your company. My bed is defective after only a year and a half. So I go about the process of trying to get a replacement one through your company. Receiving the approval was not the hard part but finding a replacement mattress and box spring without the help of your customer service was. We were given no list of comparable mattresses and because of this, I had to go on a search to many retailers to find a bed similar to mine. I end up finding the Mebane in classic series, which was a 100 dollar upgrade. I was fine with that and understood I was upgrading. I received little to no help with your customer service. I was even yelled at by a man on your side. 6 weeks later my "new" bed is due to arrive between 9 am and 2 pm. The new bed that was specifically made for me arrived and had a whole in the box spring. I refused the delivery an on there way they went. They said another one would be made and shipped out to me. I payed 100 dollars for an upgrade and 140 for a delivery. The product is still defective and I still don't have it replaced almost 2 months later when the issue was first reported. I would like a delivery refund. I  would like to be contacted by someone from your department asap. This is so ridiculous, if my simple needs cannot be met I will have no other choice but to get the authorities involved. Thank you to whoever is reading this message, I'm sorry you have to deal with my harshness, but I have been through a lot with your company.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sealy/trinity-North-Carolina-27370/Sealy-Matress-trinity-North-Carolina-1127831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sealy