Complaint Review: Sean J Filippini Downey Brand Attorneys LLP

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: John G — Las Vegas Nevada
Sean J Filippini Downey Brand Attorneys LLP
621 Capitol Mall 18th Floor Sacramento, California USA

Sean J Filippini Downey Brand Attorneys LLP Tried to get in bed with my wife while representing her through our divorce. He is a dirty pig. Sacramento California

My ex-wife and I were going through divorce and she hired Sean Filippini to represent her. I found out that they started meeting up a lot more often then attorneys usually meet with their clients and then I learned that he had kissed my wife and slept in the same bed as her. I am seriously disgusted that an attorney will take advantage of a lady whos going through rough times and be able to make a divorce even harder for us.

On top of this he has promised my ex (according to close friends of my ex's) that they will wreck my life and make is as difficult as possible for me. He also has agreed to work for her pro-bono. Our divorce is over now but they are still trying to take things from me and he continues to sleep with her. I am trying to defend myself from them but it seems like this hell is never going to stop. Watch your back from Filippini because he is a snake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sean-J-Filippini-Downey-Brand-Attorneys-LLP/Sacramento-California-95814/Sean-J-Filippini-Downey-Brand-Attorneys-LLP-Tried-to-get-in-bed-with-my-wife-while-repre-1058020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sean J Filippini Downey Brand Attorneys LLP

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC