Complaint Review: sears

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: ashtik — henderson Nevada
sears
lamb ave las vegas, Nevada USA

sears broken tv las vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: SearsCares

*Consumer Comment: Question

I bought a tv back in february 2014 and the tv was delivered broken,open and damaged panel and better yet possible returned tv other consumer after called it they advised me they dont have another same tv and for me to choose a different model so i did  and it took them 3 times to change my delivery date cause they didnt have the tv in stock  after i recieved the tv a month later and they picked up the old replacement tv and told me another month later that SUPPOSEBLY they picked up the wrong tv and the tv didnt match that the box said   i send the item back of what they send me and they are trying to blame it on me from the warehouse till today even the new replaced tv is defective and now they dont want to pick it up and give me my money also credit card dispute was made i hope i get my money thru my credit card .Sears warehouse has crooked managers and they trying to blame the consumers for theyir miss ups

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sears-/las-vegas-Nevada/sears-broken-tv-las-vegas-Nevada-1141585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sears

SearsCares

AUTHOR: Sears Cares - ()

Hi ashtik,

Thank you for letting us know about your TV replacement issue, and we’re sorry to hear that you received the wrong one. We’d like to have one of our dedicated case managers follow up with you help you in getting this issue resolved any way we can. At your convenience please email our office at smadvisor@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with your contact #, screen name (ashtik), and the phone # used at time of purchase. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support Team

Question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Are your writing skills a reflection of today’s educational system or are you a junior high dropout?