• Report: #51978

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2003

• Reported By:fort collins Colorado
Sears Auto Center
205 East Foothills Parkway Fort Collins, Colorado U.S.A.

Sears Auto Center Fraud, Warranty Slamming, Ripoff ripped off and scammed Fort Collins Colorado

Took my car in for 4 tires and a "front wheel thrust alignment," which they said they would do.

They did not complete the alignment (they don't even do a front wheel thrust alignment) but I was charged over $58.00 for it anyway (clearly stated on my bill that the alignment was not completed) and they slammed me with an extended warranty that they not only never asked me if I wanted, but they never mentioned it at all, nor that it would appear on my bill.

To top things off, I drive a hatch back that has a spare tire well in the back (trunk) and a cover over it. They stole the cover over that wheel well. Now I just have a whole in the back with some carpet over it.

I spoke to the auto center manager (Jorge) and he had no explanation for their fraudulent activity, insisted what they did is not illegal, never contacted me back about the property stolen from my vehicle AND wanted me to bring it back there so he could check the alignment!!

HA! I told him I would never allow Sears to touch my vehicle again.

Sandra
fort collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2003 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Auto-Center/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80525/Sears-Auto-Center-Fraud-Warranty-Slamming-Ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-Fort-Collins-Co-51978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Auto Center