Complaint Review: sears credit card citi bank

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: marta — palisades park New Jersey
sears credit card citi bank
Nationwide USA

sears credit card citi bank citibank citi bank is running my credit Nationwide

2014-05-01

I agreed to a payment plan with citi bank in my Sears credti card,

I have been paying on time,  We agreed on a monthly payment for 60 months

they added all my debt and divided by 60.

I do not know why they report my payments late every month. To the credit report company. My payments are deducted automatically .

I have signed the same agreement with other credit cards and they report my payments on time. as it should be. I was unemployed for a few months.

Citibank is really affecting my life. I can not get a loan or a better job. Every body checks credit.

I also have a credit card from Home Depot. The bank is citibank since I filed a complained with the Banking Commission. Home depot reduced my credit not explanation or reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sears-credit-card-citi-bank/nationwide/sears-credit-card-citi-bank-citibank-citi-bank-is-running-my-credit-Nationwide-1143381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sears credit card citi bank