Complaint Review: SEARS Home services

• Reported By: Vpevzner — Pleasant Hill California
SEARS Home services
Pleasant Hill, California USA

SEARS Home services Worse service ever received Pleasant Hill California

*Author of original report: SEARS home services: Still the worst service ever had

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

Called SEARS to fix my Samsung washer that did not spin on high speed. Technician decided that motor should be replaced. Next technician came to install motor and after he left washer not only did not spin but did not do anything. I called the office and was told that nearest appointment in 2 weeks. After 2 weeks passed I took a day to meet technician and see that everything is fixed but he did not show up. Calling the office caused appointment to be pushed two weeks forward. So even appointment was cancelled by at fault they reschedule it from scratch instead of apologizing and coming next day.

Finally my family is left for 5 weeks without abolity to do laundry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-Home-services/Pleasant-Hill-California-94523/SEARS-Home-services-Worse-service-ever-received-Pleasant-Hill-California-1125322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS Home services

SEARS home services: Still the worst service ever had

AUTHOR: Vpevzner - ()

After SEARS placed rebuttal here I've send them my coordinates and was called by representative. Appointmnet was rescheduled for Friday, 2/28. Guess what happened: technician didnot show up again.

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Sears Cares - ()

Hello Vpevzner!

We thank for taking the time to let us know about this situation.  My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We can truly understand how important it is to have your washer repaired in a timely manner. Also, we can see your source of frustrations without being able to use your appliance for five weeks.  We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to monitor repair and address your concerns.  Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Vpevzner), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.  Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Liz R.