Complaint Review: Sears Kenmore

• Reported By: Naomi — Mt Wolf Pennsylvania
Sears Kenmore
3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, Illinois USA

Sears Kenmore Kenmore Range shooting out sparks Hoffman Estates Illinois

The Kenmore Range I own is shooting out sparks from the back when one of the burners is on. The burnr heats up a little, but not all the way to high.

When I called Kenore customer service, twice; I was passed from department to department. The last department  I spoke too, said "There is nothing we can do, you should file a report with the CPSC." I told them I had already done that, and they said that they could not help me anymore.

I feel that since this is a major fire hazard, that it would be resonable to have them fix it for free. But apparently they do not feel the same way. When I asked for that, they said they "could not do that".

Great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Kenmore/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60179-/Sears-Kenmore-Kenmore-Range-shooting-out-sparks-Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-1051086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Kenmore