stuck

Complaint Review: Sears National Bank - Sears Credit Card - Sears Credit Services

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
Sears National Bank - Sears Credit Card - Sears Credit Services
Sears Drive Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Sears National Bank, Sears Credit Card, Sears Credit Services ripoff, Charged false fees, Mail frauded, Hounded, harassment, treated like a dog ripoff business from hell Columbus Ohio

They stopped mailing me Credit card statements. When I complained they promised to do so, and never did. Though I made payments, they would return them. They then would charge me late payment fees. They then stopped accepting my payments at the payment center, and charged me fees for not paying. They call me 2 to 3 times a day.

They call may relatives. They call me at work, and have me on the verge of loosing my job, because they call there so much. They are delibrately run up fees on my account, because they know they can.

When I was sick, they offered to put my account on hold due to medical, yet they charged me a higher interest fee, and still charge me late fees. They are ripping people off, and getting away with it. I am not the first. I have talked to, two other people who have had this same thing happen.

They are refusing payments, and still charging fees. This should be illegal. They then harass people, and try to force them to sell assests and pay them. They call, relatives, and make you look bad, in an attempt to get you to pay all these late fees. They are rip off artists.

Tina
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-National-Bank-Sears-Credit-Card-Sears-Credit-Services/Columbus-Ohio-43218/Sears-National-Bank-Sears-Credit-Card-Sears-Credit-Services-ripoff-Charged-false-fees-55659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears National Bank - Sears Credit Card - Sears Credit Services