Complaint Review: Sears Outlet

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Unsatisfied Customer — Miami Florida
Sears Outlet
8090 NW 77th Ct Medley, Florida USA

Sears Outlet Medley, Foridal HORRIBLE DELIVERY SERVICE/UNACCEPTABLE REFUND ACTIONS Medley Florida

*Author of original report: Dissatisfied Customer

This is the first time that I purchase anyhting from Sears outlet and I have had the worst experience. I purchased a Kenmore Elite range & refrigerator and when it was delivered to my home the range was fine but the refrigerator arrived with additional bumps and damages. I refused it. When I contacted the customer service number they told me the only way for me to exchange it was to go in to the store and pick a different one. I drove a second time almost 40 miles (one way) to the outlet and they told me they only did refunds and that I had to pay for the replacement refrigerator in full. I did that. I made sure that the second refrigerator was damage free and when that one arrived to my home a few days later it arrived, once again with very visible damages on both the right and left sides as well as on the front door. I refused it again. The delivery guys were extremely rude and refused to show me the carbon copy so I could make sure that they picked up the fridge in that condition. He didn't even call customer service for me. He didn't answer any of my questions and left without giving me instructions on what I should do next. By this time I had not received refund for the first one and was out almost $$2500.

Almost two months later today I am still waiting for my second refund. It took a month and a half to get refund for the first refrigeratr and I am still waiting for the second refund. I have spoken to 2 different managers and my sales guy every single week since both incidents. I paid over $4000 between both refrigeraors and the stove and I deserve better service than what I received.   To wait oalmost 2 months for my money is absolutely unacceptable. I am so dissappointed at the way they have handled my business that I do not see myself ever purchasing anything from them again. I had to purchase an over the range microwave and I took my business to Home Depot instead. They are easy to deal with an dvery helpful. If you want my advice, the savings are not worth the aggrevation. Wait until Holidays when all retailers have sales and purchase your appliances & electronics from others. It's worth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Outlet/Medley-Florida-33166/Sears-Outlet-Medley-Foridal-HORRIBLE-DELIVERY-SERVICEUNACCEPTABLE-REFUND-ACTIONS-Medley-1071134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Outlet

Dissatisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Dissatisfied Customer - ()