factory

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: superkawaii21 — Downey California
Sears Portrait Studio
100 Los Cerritos Mall Cerritos, California USA

Sears Portrait Studio Sears portrait studio, CPI corp, sears, CPI, no pictures, no refund, refuse to give refund Cerritos California

*Consumer Comment: sad

Went in to the Sears portrait studios on 3-29-13 to get my babies 6 months pictures taken. We purchased a package total of $232. I was told they would be ready on 4-19-13. I went in on 4-19 and there was a sign at the studio that it was closed and to pick up pictures at the HR office. They could not locate my pictures but told me not to worry that they are still getting shipments in. They took down my number and told me they would call me when the pictures came in.

On 5-5-13 i went in again since I had not heard back only to be turned down. I was told that they are no longer getting pictures in and I need to call an 800 number for a refund. The man was very insensitive. these were pictures to capture my babies 6 months and I cant turn back time to re-do them. The 800 number was to the Sears corporate office and they said they could not help me. IN TEARS I asked to speak to a manager. The Manager ANA was VERY apologetic and understood my situation. She offered to call the 800 number herself to investigate. After waiting for 40 minutes I was told that they do not have my store receipt on file and they need to investigate. she kept repeating about the 3rd party company called CPI but I told her that I handed my money to SEARS. The place is called "Sears Portrait Studios" and my store receipt is from Sears but they REFUSED to give me my money back.

This has been a total nightmare. I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Portrait-Studio-/Cerritos-California-90703/Sears-Portrait-Studio-Sears-portrait-studio-CPI-corp-sears-CPI-no-pictures-no-refu-1048731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Portrait Studio

sad

AUTHOR: cmcpipe - ()

The same thing happened to me. I took my seven year aold for his bday pics and my 8 month old. I spent the last money i had just so my boys can take there pictures togeather. I am a struggling single parent and now i have no money to buy them new out fits. On top of that it is very hurtfull to me because my 8 month old is going to be one now and i do not have the pictures to capture him at that age. I can not get the time back. And when i went to sears rhey told me there is nothing they can do its all through a company called cpi. Well when i went to take the pictures i paid a company called sears portrait studio not cpi. Sears told me as well that i would get them in the mail, and i didnt when i went to the store they were really rude and gave me a one eight hundred number for cpi. No one  live ever comes one the line. A machine asks you to hold then says to call back between four and six then it hangs up on you. When I called sears to speak to a manager they were even more rude. They would act like they were looking for my pictures and just leave me on holdnd never come back on the line. I would call back again and they would do the same thing. I am so distrought over this and i am looking into to see what else i can do about this.