Complaint Review: Sears Portrait Studio

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Walker — Sacramento California
Sears Portrait Studio
1191 Galleria Blvd Roseville, California United States of America

Sears Portrait Studio Not delivering items that were purchased & nobody to complain to Roseville, California

My family went into the Sears Portrait Studio in Roseville, CA on 3/2/13 to get our first family pictures in 5 years taken.  We were not impressed to begin with due to the lack of background choices for group photos and the lack luster attitude of the photographer.  We ordered our the picture package we wanted and that had been pre-purchased online and was told it would be approximately 4 weeks for delivery and they would be called when they got in.  Well to say the least the 4 weeks have come and gone and no call.  So I called the store to be told via an automated message that the "Sears Portrait Studios" had all been closed down and had gone out of business.  I finally got in touch with a manager to find out about my pictures and was told they were in and that I could pick them up.  I drove the 15 miles to them the next day for yet another surprise.  We had ordered a 10x30 wall portrait and it is nowhere to be found.  Nobody has a phone number I can contact and when I tried calling the headquartes for the parent company of the portrait studio all you get is an automated system that sends you to dead ends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Portrait-Studio/Roseville-California-/Sears-Portrait-Studio-Not-delivering-items-that-were-purchased-nobody-to-complain-to-Ro-1042552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Portrait Studio