Complaint Review: sears shopyourway rewards

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: biat and switch victim — chicago Illinois United States of America
sears shopyourway rewards
wisconsin, Wisconsin United States of America

sears shopyourway rewards sears home improvement before selling us a kitchen remodel project close to $30,000 we were promised a reward card with an amount to use for further purchases. It should have been several hundred $$ but are told it is only wisconsin, Wisconsin

Sears home improvement promised us a rewards card after spending $30,000 on a remodel job. tried for a year to use -no human to talk to, found human-she (Colleen) refused to speak to me-said I was not the person she had listed!! One person said it was $3.40. original salesperson said it should be around $300.00. since they will not speak to me, I cannot claim my phantom "reward" . what a "bait and switch"  cute little scam they have going!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sears-shopyourway-rewards/wisconsin-Wisconsin-/sears-shopyourway-rewards-sears-home-improvement-before-selling-us-a-kitchen-remodel-proje-924977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sears shopyourway rewards