Complaint Review: Sears Solutions MasterCard (Household Bank)

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
Sears Solutions MasterCard (Household Bank)
http://www.solutions.partnercardservices.com/ Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Household Bank - Sears Credit Card Sears Solutions Sears Solutions Mastercard Sears Solutions MasterCard (Household Bank) These people are scammers, and need a class action suit filed, IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois

I had purchased clothing for my infant son at sears, and while checking out with the young lady at the cash register, she offered to open a Sears charge card to save me 10% on my purchase. I agreed to apply for the credit card, however was denied. She then proceeded to offer another card, saving me the same 10%, however, this card was offered through Household Bank. She gave me the paperwork, but in all honesty didn't know a THING about the card. I read over the information she provided and saw that it said NO monthly or membership fees. Although the interest rate was high, I agreed to apply, in order to save 10% figuring I'd pay it back immediately when I got the statement to avoid the interest. I was approved and purchased the items for my child. When I received the bill in the mail, I was enraged when I saw the Membership fee of 60$ charged. I immediately got on the phone, and began arguing with the customer service rep, she didn't want to do anything for me not even cutting the cost in half, told me that I had to pay it, and that the fee was based on my credit. I closed the account that day, and told them I'd pay for the clothes I bought, but I will NOT pay the membership fee, I still have the paperwork to prove that I shouldn't have this fee. I don't know what to do from here, where do I go? HELP!

Engineergrl
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Solutions-MasterCard-Household-Bank/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Household-Bank-Sears-Credit-Card-Sears-Solutions-Sears-Solutions-Mastercard-Sears-Soluti-405481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Solutions MasterCard (Household Bank)