Belgians

• Reported By: Arleen — Oak Lawn Illinois United States of America
Sears
4849 W. 111th Street, Aslip, Illinois United States of America

Sears, Sears Holding Corporation, Kmart BOYCOTT SEARS Aslip, Illinois

I'm still upset. I purchased a generator from sears after the bad weather. Yikes no electricity for a couple of days. The Generator was broken, Sears wanted to charge a restocking fee, just 30 minutes after I purchased. To top it off they will not refund my money for 5 to 7 days. They are thieves. They have the generator and my money. I called the corporate and customer services told me there is nothing they can do. This is B.S. I have no lights. Almost lost all of the food in the house and Im out $700.00 until they feel like giving me back my money. BOYCOTT SEARS....I WILL NEVER, EVER, PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM SEARS/KMART EVER AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Aslip-Illinois-/Sears-Sears-Holding-Corporation-Kmart-BOYCOTT-SEARS-Aslip-Illinois-923258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears