Complaint Review: SEARS

2600 Beach Blvd BILOXI, Mississippi USA

SEARS RETURN EXCHANGE ISSUES BILOXI Mississippi

*Consumer Suggestion: Pitiful

*Author of original report: SEARS EXCHANGE RIP OFF

jUNE 8 2013 i BROGHT A 3 PACK OF JOE BOXER A SHIRTS TOTAL COST WAS 9.63 CENTS WHICH INCLUDED TAX. NEXT DAY I WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO RXCHANGE FOR A BIGGER SIZE THE SHIRTS I HAD WERE TO SMALL.

I WENT ANF GOT A BIGGER SIZE AND WENT TO THE CASHIER TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE AND WAS NOW SHE WANTED TO CHARGE ME 12 DOLLARS PLUS TAX I ASK WHY WAS I BEING CHARGE MORE FOR AN EXCHANGE SHE SAID THEN SHE WOULD JUST GIVE ME A REFUND.

I SAID I ONLY WANT TO EXCHANGE FOR A BIGGER SIZE  . i ASK FOR THE A MANAGER AND SHE CAME OVER AND TOLD THE CASHIER TO RING IT UP FOR THE 9 63 .

AND EXPLAIN TO ME THAT THEY WERE NO LONGER ON SALE TODAY. SO THE CASHIER RINGS UP THE SHIRTS FOR 10.30 CENTS I ASK WHY IS IT NOW 10. 30 SHE SAID TAX , I SAID LOOK YESTERDAY IT  WAS 9 DOLLARS AND SIXTY THREE CENT WHICH INCLUDED TAX . THIS STORE IS A RIP  I HAD THE RECIEPT AND SHOULD HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM JUST MAKING AN EXCHANGE.

I WILLSHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE  ,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS/BILOXI-Mississippi-39531/SEARS-RETURN-EXCHANGE-ISSUES-BILOXI-Mississippi-1057783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pitiful

AUTHOR: Honesty hurts - ()

Report the store but I doubt that this will rectify anything at all. Shop somwhere else. It's not worth the troubles!

SEARS EXCHANGE RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Rent to Own Biloxi Ms - ()

jUNE 8 2013 I BROUGHT A 3 PACK OF JOE BOXER A SHIRTS TOTAL COST WAS 9.63 CENTS WHICH INCLUDED TAX. NEXT DAY I WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO EXCHANGE FOR A BIGGER SIZE THE SHIRTS I HAD WERE TO SMALL.

I WENT AND GOT A BIGGER SIZE AND WENT TO THE CASHIER TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE AND WAS NOW SHE WANTED TO CHARGE ME 12 DOLLARS PLUS TAX I ASK WHY WAS I BEING CHARGE MORE FOR AN EXCHANGE SHE SAID THEN SHE WOULD JUST GIVE ME A REFUND

I SAID I ONLY WANT TO EXCHANGE FOR A BIGGER SIZE . i ASK FOR THE A MANAGER AND SHE CAME OVER AND TOLD THE CASHIER TO RING IT UP FOR THE 9 63 .

AND EXPLAIN TO ME THAT THEY WERE NO LONGER ON SALE TODAY. SO THE CASHIER RINGS UP THE SHIRTS FOR 10.30 CENTS I ASK WHY IS IT NOW 10. 30 SHE SAID TAX , I SAID LOOK YESTERDAY IT WAS 9 DOLLARS AND SIXTY THREE CENT WHICH INCLUDED TAX . THIS STORE IS A RIP I HAD THE RECIEPT AND SHOULD HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM JUST MAKING AN EXCHANGE.

I WILL SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE