Complaint Review: Sears

• Reported By: nikkisr — Mound Bayou Mississippi
Sears
522 3rd St, Cleveland, MS 38732 Cleveland, Mississippi USA

Sears Whirl pool front load washer Cleveland Mississippi

I bought a front load washer from Sears in Cleveland MS, I have had so many service call on this washer. First the pump went out on it. Sears came out and fixed it, but a month later the pump went back out, Sears came back out and fixed it again. However once the pump got fix, a month later the rubber came of the tub of the washer. I am  frustrated with sears because first all you have to call a 800 number and they cant give a certain time they coming out to fix your appliance, then it take so long for them to come out a

I bought a front load washer from Sears in Cleveland MS, I have had so many service call on this washer. First the pump went out on it. Sears came out and fixed it, but a month later the pump went back out, Sears came back out and fixed it again. However once the pump got fix, a month later the rubber came off the tub of the washer. I am  frustrated with sears because first all you have to call a 800 number and they cant give a certain time some one will be coming out to fix your appliance, then it take so long for them to come out and fix there appliances. This is what take the cake with sears, I called sears on June 4 about my front load washer because the rubber came from around the tub again, Sears told me that they couldnt come fix it to July 9 2013, when the service tech came out July 9 2013, he told me that he couldnt fix the washer he had to order the part, however he order the part for the washer it took a week for the part to come to my house, now sears is telling me it will be August 15, 2013 before they can fix my washer. I have been without a washer since June 4 and I have a protection plan on the washer, I cant understand why it is taking Sears so long to fix my washer and why my washer keep breaking. When you ask to speak with a supervisor the customer service person always tell you no supervisor is available. I need someone to look into this mater. In addition I talked to other owner of the front load washer and they are having so many problems with this washer. I think Sears my need to discontinue this washer because its a lemon.

nd fix there appliances

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Cleveland-Mississippi-38732/Sears-Whirl-pool-front-load-washer-Cleveland-Mississippi-1069705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears