Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Lorn Mullenix — Columbus Ohio
Sears
5053 Tuttle Crossing Blvd. Columbus, Ohio USA

Sears Sears Holding Company Sears riding mowers with defective Briggs & Stratton engines Columbus Ohio

*General Comment: They don't remember what made them great.

This riding mower is blowing oil now, just like the previous Sears riding mower that we replaced, after the motor seized-up.

Like this one, we only used it for a brief period of time and then it blew up, and I took the blame, and paid Sears for a brand new one.

Now this motor is failing just like the last one, but since I check the oil ever single time I use it, I discovered this year that the crappy motor is failing, and I used a full quart of oil in just the past four uses!

I will never buy another item from Sears, ever again, if Sears does not provide satisfaction for this DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!

Sears Holding Company refuses to even discuss this repeatedly defective product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Columbus-Ohio-43221/Sears-Sears-Holding-Company-Sears-riding-mowers-with-defective-Briggs-amp-Stratton-engi-1068922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears

#1 General Comment

They don't remember what made them great.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

You use to be able to buy anything from these people and if it was not right, they made it right.

I bought a chain saw from them and had problems with it, I returned it 3 times and then they gave me store credit when I didn't want another one, so what does that do for my need for a chain saw? Obviously nothing, then I had to fork over another 400 bucks to get a good chain saw.

Like I said, they forgot what made them.