Deegan

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: joy — Ohio
sears
1377marion waldo rd marion, Ohio USA

sears why not lease it sears why not lease it is a way to get people in the store marion Ohio

*Author of original report: No credit required

*General Comment: How??

Sears why not lease it is a scam to get you in the store we went to the store in marion ohio to lease a tractor . I called the store and talk  to a sales rep before we went telling him what we needed he said we would need to come in .ok then i called the why not lease it place told them what i need ask if i could filll out and app on line they said it would be better if i  went into the stoe well we did picked out the tactor we needed the sales preson said we needed to fill out a sears charge first to storten the story an hour later we were turned down by sears and why not lease it would only give us 1,200 dollars when the tactor was 2900 so you see you cant get what you need but they will give you enugh to buy what you dont need sears is making money we walked but alot of low income people will buy it just because its there a rip off when i got home i called and ask what the payments would be on 1200 she said 200 every  28 day for five months you do the math i just thik its a rip off bewear

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sears/marion-Ohio-43302/sears-why-not-lease-it-sears-why-not-lease-it-is-a-way-to-get-people-in-the-store-marion-1123669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sears

No credit required

AUTHOR: joy - ()

I'm sorry u feel the need to yeah at me ! You are missing the point here I called before we drove 30 miles and told them what I needed ! Ask if I should feel out an app on line they said NO and they donot do a credit check so they say ! If they were to do one they would see I don't have bad credit just no credit  . my point is if I were to walk in to Arron's to day I would pick out what I want make a payment take it home With why not lease it  they say you can do this as well You can't  ! you cant pick out what u need it is faulse advertising all you have to do is meet age and income requirements witch I do it also said low payments would you call $200 every 28 days for 5 month s on $1200 low payments ! I was not trying to get something for nothing I would have paid it off I just think they should stand by their word .

#2 General Comment

How??

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

How is it THEIR fault that YOU cant get approved?? Thats on YOU and YOUR credit. The only person that has ripped you off is YOU. If you had better credit you would have been approved. I swear you people seem to find ANY reason to place the blame on ANYONE but yourself. Maybe Sears should just give you the tractor out of the goodness of their hearts because you have crappy credit. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!