Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed by sears — Sioux falls South Dakota
Sears
Sioux falls, Select State/Province USA

Sears Sears installation service is appalling. 7 promised dates until the installer came. 2 hours on the phone complaining to the store manager and the "case manager". Glad I paid them so I could lift and install the unit because the installers guy quit. Complete disregard for customer no customer service, we had to lift the unit to get it properly installed,only customer. head ache and leaving the customer with not Sioux falls South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

Purchased wall/microwave wall oven.  Paid for sears to do installation with my bonus money that I earned for providing good customer service and patient care measures.

The unit was not installed properly, not level, 2 inch gap in the opening, center trim piece not installed.  It took 1 month, 7 promised reinstall dates, 7 afternoons off work,  2 hours of phone conversations with sears installation and case managers and install guy to have the installer come and try to reinstall the unit only to have  myself and my husband lift the unit in and out of the opening because his installer (big muscle guy) quit.

Sears charges me for installing my own oven? I did this because my husband has cancer and we felt we couldnt lift and install ourselves.  Sears was not helpful, not considerate and not only a local but an unorganized  national nightmare.  They hire the shoddiest and cheapest installers who literally screw the customer again  and again.   We will NEVER USE , PURCHASE or STEP FOOT IN SEARS AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Sioux-falls-Select-StateProvince-57106/Sears-Sears-installation-service-is-appalling-7-promised-dates-until-the-installer-came-1099742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Sears Cares - ()

Screwed by sears,

My name is Liz and I’m part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. It sounds as if we have let you down on just about every level of customer service and would like to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the disappointing experience you have encountered with installation of your oven. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Screwed by sears), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.   Again, we’re sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Liz R.