Complaint Review: sears.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped off.......Wow — Utica New York United States of America

sears.com abandoned and not cared for Internet

I ordered android tablets back on nov 25 from sears.com. Turns out it wasn't from sears, its from a third party store that was only on sears for a limited time. My receipt says sears, it doesnt say another company. Theirs a tracking number, however theirs no package there(if that makes sense). It looks like company notified usps to pick up a package and there never was a package. After 30 days of dealing with sears this has been a complete disaster. If you have to order online I would recommend somewhere else. They told me to wait more days while they find my package, the same package from the post office that never received it or from the company thats no longer online. Sears is no longer reputable in my eyes. I think anyone can make a store and sell things on sears.com with no vetting. It was for christmas and should have been here weeks ago. Sears customer service is a joke, they'll tell you anything to get you off the phone. I asked my call to be escalated to floor manager, one never came after 15 minutes.  Now  I have to do a stop payment and go through another process. I am not a Walmart fan, however i can track orders over there with much better service. You would have a better chance getting a refund from a company in hong kong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/searscom/internet/searscom-abandoned-and-not-cared-for-Internet-812258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sears.com