Complaint Review: seawest financial

• Submitted: Thu, July 04, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 04, 2002

• Reported By:Cincinnati Oh
seawest financial
1855 E Dublin Grandville Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

seawest financial ripoff ripoff business from hell Columbus Ohio

I had a 96 mystique and was paying on it. I had the car five months before it started falling apart on me. I bought an extended warrenty on the car at the time of purchase. When I tried to use the warrenty they said that it didn't covered anything that was wrong with the car. I needed a car so I had to pay out of my pocket for the repairs. But the car was a lemon, I had paid almost $3200 for a car that never could be fixed. Come to find out the car had been totaled out from a wreck but some how they were able to get the car and sell it to me. When I explained to them what was going on and tried to work out some arrangements on the payment on the car. One person would tell me it was okay, but then I would receive a letter or a phone call telling to pay or else. I told them I could pay what I could pay but that wasn't enough. So eventually I told them to come and get the car. It took them a week to come and get the car. When they came and got the car they couldn't drive it away because the car didn't start. The man that towed the car was very understanding as if he already knows how Seawest operates. Now they want me to continued to pay on a car that I don't have anymore and that stopped working even before they came and got the vehicle.

Gretchen
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2002 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seawest-financial/Columbus-Ohio-43229/seawest-financial-ripoff-ripoff-business-from-hell-Columbus-Ohio-23985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seawest financial