Complaint Review: Secret Society Nouveau Tech

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: Truthseeker — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Secret Society Nouveau Tech
Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Secret Society Nouveau Tech they sent deceptive mail making me think that I was someone special they had been waiting for just the right time to contact Henderson, Nevada

I received a letter from this "society" at a difficult time in my life. They lured me into believing that they had been waiting for just the right time to contact me. That I was extremely special and they had known about me for a long time. I received it on a Monday.  If I didn't send their form back by Friday of that week my chance would be gone forever.  A couple of weeks later they sent another letter saying to send them $139.00 for the 1200 page book that would answer all my questions amd show me how to become pretty much master of my own universe for lack of a better term.  They said to read the entire book within a certain amount of time... which I couldn't do but along came another letter saying to send them only the cost of the printing of the book that would include my family name and I would now be able to share these secrets with my family ONLY. (before this I wasn't to tell anyone about this) So stupidly sent that too. Amazing what you will do with almost your last dollar when you are desperate.  I got the books.. and our family name wasn't even spelled correctly...FINALLY I woke up.. what the heck was I doing??? This thing went against everything I believed in. Supposedly this "thousands year old society" book had been updated by someone I believe named Hamilton.  Now they wanted to invite me via the internet to my first "secret meeting"  This meeting would be free as a new member but i had to check the box and send it back by you guessed it Friday or my chance and the chance for my family would be gone forever.  I didn't send it.

surprise about 3 weeks later I got another letter giving me another chance to attensd this secret meeting. I didn't send them another dime and never answerred them again.  Unfortnately I am moving soon as I was packing things I threw the junk out. I should have kept it for proof.  However, even though they preferred your credit card number (w0nder why) I always sent a check so there was no chance they could charge my credit card for something I never agreed to.

I was stupid to do it... please do not do what I did, the entire thing is as bogus as a three dollar bill... I have a feeling those "meetings" cost quite a pretty penny with no end in sight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Secret-Society-Nouveau-Tech/Henderson-Nevada-/Secret-Society-Nouveau-Tech-they-sent-deceptive-mail-making-me-think-that-I-was-someone-s-932692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Secret Society Nouveau Tech