Complaint Review: secret society

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: A.V. — POUGHKEEPSIE New York United States of America
secret society
po box 560647 dallas, Texas United States of America

secret society no names given They contacted me unsolicited by U.S.Postal Service. They sent a poorly crafted letter claiming that they sought me out &found me. They wanted me to return the letter and wait for the BIG SECRETS that dallas, Texas

These bottom feeders sent me an unsolicited letter via U.S. Postal Service. They claimed that their "secret society secret members" found me and wanted to share their  greatest secrets with me, because I'm am extremely special according to them. They urged me to simply mail back the letter and wait for my "life changing secrets" booklet.  I did receive an orientation booklet which I found quite boring, and poorly crafted. It spoke about how every member possesses psychic abilities and can read minds.  l.o.l.  They then informed me that all i had to do was send them $139.50 to get the "secret book"  If they were truly psychic, they would have known that i wasn't ever going to send them one cent, and was going to turn their sorry butts in. Where do these bottom frrders breed? Don't give them a dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/secret-society/dallas-Texas-/secret-society-no-names-given-They-contacted-me-unsolicited-by-USPostal-Service-They-se-711217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on secret society