Complaint Review: secrets pathway /secret society

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: missy64 — wichita falls Texas
secrets pathway /secret society
po box 227118 dallas, Texas USA

secrets pathway /secret society promised me there were no fees ever than charged me 139.00 for the rest of a gold embossed manuscript to their secrets dallas Texas

I received an intising letter from someone calling themselves the Secret Society of ?, wouldn't say what. The  letter said they have been watching me for sometime and I was selected to be a member of the secret society because of all of my good trates. The letter said for me to not show it to anyone because they are a secret society.    It went on to say all sorts of things that shockinglly sounded just like me and what my life has been like for the past 4 years. I did show it to my husband and he said lets do what they say to just see how far they will go, so  we did. The letter told how I would have everything I had always wanted, money, fame, happiness, and all my  dreams would come true and all I had to do was check the little box that says I will except their free offer for membership and the free Secrets Pathway and my free 1216 page gold embossed secret manuscript. They sent a self addressed envelope that had been stamped with red, white and blue stripes. Or I could fax it to the fax # 214-367-3877 or I could mail it and if I mailed it then it must be post marked by the deadline on 08/29/14. Do not be fooled by this 10 page letter no matter how convincing it sounds, no matter how much it seems to be talking to and about you. This person or persons are very good. My first name was all through the letter as if it had been written just for me. and it sounded like they really knew me . It said I would be with eryrich and famous people and I would become just like them. It sounds like a dream come true, do not fall for it. It's a scam. Rember, if it sounds too good to be true, it is a scam. For all of you out there who still think it is not a scam, I hope you do not ever be dumb enough to give any of these scamers your debit card, credit card, or your bank routing # and your acct. number. If you do than you lose control of your money and have given a scamer the control to go in and wipe you out and these people are exstreamly hard if not impossible to find in order to get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/secrets-pathway-secret-society/dallas-Texas-75222/secrets-pathway-secret-society-promised-me-there-were-no-fees-ever-than-charged-me-1390-1172553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on secrets pathway /secret society