Complaint Review: secretwitch.com

• Reported By: Idonttrustanyoneanymore — Nassau NP Alabama
secretwitch.com
Internet USA

secretwitch.com Stole my trust and money Internet

*Author of original report: She rippoff my money and my trust as well

I am a humble caribbean teacher who is not only works hard but loves teaching kids. My only problem was my salary. I tried to find ways to improve my finanacial situation but as a teacher in the govt system it is difficult to do this.  I sort  the help of a Ms Abigail Christensen aka the secret witch. She maid a promise through her web site to improve my situation.After contacting her she gave me a consultation an advise me to go with the green power spell. i said ok .

she said there are two categories a temporary spell and a permanent spell. The temporary spell  249.00 and last four years and the more permanent spell is 449 and last for ever.  After taxes  i takes home about 800.00 dollars. This does not include utilities or food. I could not afford to pay 449.00 by email i indicated this . She said ok and that it was a good choice. She said she doesnt check her emails often so  email her with confirmation that i paid.

So the 29th March 2014. I went to secretwitchcraft.com to purchase it , when i was about to purchase i click the purchase button twice. I paid 249 * 2 in total i paid 498.00 on that day it is now April 1st  and i sent her countless email , her web site doesnot have a number and and on the day i sent the emails she took the money according to the bank. They stole money from me . She stole my trust. I am broke how will i eat  I get paid once a month and it is the 1st of April 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/secretwitchcom/internet/secretwitchcom-Stole-my-trust-and-money-Internet-1135306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on secretwitch.com

She rippoff my money and my trust as well

AUTHOR: Idonttrustanyoneanymore - ()

I am a humble caribbean teacher who is not only works hard but loves teaching kids. My only problem was my salary. I tried to find ways to improve my finanacial situation but as a teacher in the govt system it is difficult to do this. I sort the help of a Ms Abigail Christensen aka the secret witch. She maid a promise through her web site to improve my situation.After contacting her she gave me a consultation an advise me to go with the green power spell. i said ok .

she said there are two categories a temporary spell and a permanent spell. The temporary spell 249.00 and last four years and the more permanent spell is 449 and last for ever. After taxes i takes home about 800.00 dollars. This does not include utilities or food. I could not afford to pay 449.00  i  indicated i will pay for the  249.00 spell by email i indicated this . She said ok and that it was a good choice. She said she doesnt check her emails often so email her with confirmation that i paid.

So the 29th March 2014. I went to secretwitchcraft.com to purchase it , when i was about to purchase i click the purchase button twice. I paid 249 * 2 in total i paid 498.00 on that day it is now April 1st and i sent her countless email , her web site doesnot have a number and and on the day i sent the emails she took the money according to the bank. They stole money from me . She stole my trust. I am broke how will i eat I get paid once a month and it is the 1st of April 2014.