Complaint Review: secretwitchcraft.com

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Blondie1973 — Sheffield Internet United Kingdom
secretwitchcraft.com
Texas Internet United States of America

secretwitchcraft.com Abigail Christensen She will rip you off, do not use this woman's services, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scammer Abigail.

*Consumer Comment: Yet ANOTHER dupe falling for the fake seers and predictors..

I called on her help with my sitaution around two years ok. Even though my situation was complex she was certain that she could help. So after checking her website and the glowing testimonials and also seeing that her website states that her spells are 100% guaranteed I paid $449 as she said that this would be the amount needed for the most effective potent spell with the quickesrt results. She said I would see results in 6-8 weeks...

It is now over 2 years later....She has kept in touch and has kept giving me reassurance that the spells will work and that I had to be patient. However when I most recently asked her why I had seen absolutely no results and in fact the complete opposite had happened to what I had requested, after first asking me for another $799 (which I am glad to say I didn't pay) she said that the universe did not want me to have what I wanted. I asked her therefore to honour her 100% guarantee and refund me the initial $449 which she refused.

So I ask when you are at your most vulnerable like I was DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN FOR HELP OR PAY HER ANY MONEY SHE WILL RIP YOU OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/secretwitchcraftcom/internet/secretwitchcraftcom-Abigail-Christensen-She-will-rip-you-off-do-not-use-this-womans-se-954746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on secretwitchcraft.com

Scammer Abigail.

AUTHOR: WallenVictim - (United States of America)

This dishonest scam was pulled on me after paying a hefty sum and a year later...no results. I was then asked to pay more for a curse removal because someone had obviously cursed me and was preventing me from attaining my happiness. What a joke. I didn't pay a dime more. Abigail is an emotion vampire and a leech that prays off of others. Please be warned that she is only after your money and has dishonorable intentions.

Yet ANOTHER dupe falling for the fake seers and predictors..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

They are ALL false, no matter what they call themselves or how many "glowing reviews" they post about themselves.

They are ONLY after your money.
They prey on the weak and the weak minded.