Complaint Review: sect of the horned god

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: paul — balitmore Maryland United States of America
sect of the horned god

sect of the horned god thomas leroy, mistress babylon, jon knight, jasmine, cease the lies Internet

*Consumer Comment: ALL LIES AND SLANDER

I was added to the sect group on facebook without my knowledge.This can be done in facebook a friend can add you to any group. This is a great way to grab numbers. They did the same to my friend as well. I checked it out and saw it has some big names including Michael w Ford and a few others. I stayed out out of there for the most part until I saw a post written by one of its members samantha. she was accusing a friend of mine of being a sick man and a stalker. they all attacked this person making him leave facebook. they continued to talk about him saying they would harm him and so fourth. I stayed a little while posting my art which was soon being reported by the trolls who reside in there group. Whatever little atheists playing dress up is nothing new. I was looking at the posts in the group because maybe they had something interesting to speak about. NO all they posted was nun fetish pics, anal sex photos, and red head photos. They forced the girls of the group to show there body and those who wouldnt were harrased and stalked. One member sebastian sexually harrased my friend and stalked her when she left the so called sect. There was no religion in here as they claimed instead they  denounced all religion and would always talk about killing all the theistic people of the world. It was too late as by the time they sent me my membership items I had already seen what the sect had to offer. Then they started attacking friends of mine. Calling them retards. This is the crazy behavior that they preach in there group. To attack everyone and stalk them, hunt them. The truth is they are not a legal company or oganization, they do however have a physical "church" which they displayed in one of there you tub videos. If this is how they act with complete strangers online who knows how they would act in person. They are dangerous not for there beliefs but for there actions. Any one who has been bullied from them need not fear for there truth has surfaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sect-of-the-horned-god/internet/sect-of-the-horned-god-thomas-leroy-mistress-babylon-jon-knight-jasmine-cease-the-lie-1003865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sect of the horned god

ALL LIES AND SLANDER

AUTHOR: Fraudswillbeprosecuted - (United States of America)

I am a member of the Sect of the Horned God. Although we may have joked around now and then, we spend a lot of time simply talking about philosophy or trading ideas. We have NEVER claimed to be a religion, and this person knows it. Their name is Renee or this could still be Peter again, who goes by many names via sock accounts. Or possibly Pope Fraize...or they are all the same people. I have saved emails from this person admitting that they were involved in an online relationship with several different men and that they backed out and caused hard feelings. This is either a very self absorbed or self-hating girl that couldn't stand the fact that yes: The Sect of the Horned God has some very beautiful, strong minded women in it and she couldn't handle the competition. We spend our time talking about getting away from religion, every single site has full descriptions stating this and since I am a member, I can promise you I know these people definitely know this. Nobody was harassed. We are a family, we support each others ideas and trade ideas and debate. These people have unleashed an all out attack die to jealousy. They are operating a scam called the "Church of Leviathan" which is listed by then under several addresses, has a phone number that is a pre-paid cell phone and non working, and the only picture of this supposed church posted is actually photo shopped! They ask for donations, and even falsely claimed to write a full book that was slander against our organization and took money for it! They saw that we were getting noticed and felt threatened. Because we ARE truly non-profit. We don't have a church. We don't "Pull People in". We are a group of individuals that wish to simply present our philosophy, dispel religious myth and fear, and offer members places to share, learn, and grow. I say it here, right now- these people are theistic, scamming theistic satanists attacking the Sect of the Horned God because they fear losing people who they can bleed for money. Please help stop these people. I plan on testifying to what I have just posted in a court of law.