Complaint Review: Securitas in El Paso, TX

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — el paso Texas
Securitas in El Paso, TX
1155 westmoreland dr #201 El Paso, Texas USA

Securitas in El Paso, TX, Terrie Moore and Steve Minton Breech of Confidentiality, written up for no reason and I found out I was no longer allowed in my site by a warehouse employer not by management. El Paso Texas

My supervisor wrote me up for calling in so I went ahead and wrote underneath her statement my reason for my absent. She then texted me to my cellphone telling me that what i had wrote on my write up was not the truth,so i went to her post and told her that i would rewrite it to where we both know how our conversation went prior to me calling in and she said no cause she had alredy rewrote it and sent it out to the main office.

I told her she had no right to do that and she said she already did it and sent out my text messages to the offie. I told her well I do hope you also told them about the breech of confidentiality. She had told one of the guards the reason for my absenence from work. She then felt threatned and had me leave for the day wrote me up and in her write up she wrote stuff that I hadnt even said.

She also told me that my branch manager Steve MInton told her he didnt want to talk to me that for me not to go in to his office cause he wasnt going to be there. So I leave and I recieved a text from an employee from my site telling me that my supervisor was telling everyone I was terminated.

I cant get a hold of my HR or anyone at the Securitas Company I dont even know why Iam getting terminated. All I know is that Lt. Moore was a very shady lady always leaving early for no reason and once I had to make her leave work because she was drunk during work hours and I didnt want her to get in trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securitas-in-El-Paso-TX/El-Paso-Texas-79925/Securitas-in-El-Paso-TX-Terrie-Moore-and-Steve-Minton-Breech-of-Confidentiality-writte-1108413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securitas in El Paso, TX