Complaint Review: Security Finance

• Reported By: Anastasia — Independence Missouri
Security Finance
23rd st. Independence, Missouri USA

Security Finance Harassment, bullying, rude behavior Independence Missouri

*General Comment: Its called...

I have been a faithful customer of Security Finance  for the last couple years. I have taken loans out when needed and always payed them back. The women that call me now are rude and very impatient. They call me when I'm at work and if I don't drop everything I'm doing at that moment they call my work, mom, dad, friend, ect. I returned their call today 3 minutes after they left me a message and my boss already said they had called her and my mom txtd me stating they called her. It's ridiculous. I've brought them 3 customers over the past year and I've payed off my past loans so it bothers me that they feel they can bully their customers into paying them. I really don't want to pay them now after they've treated me so poorly. Today when I talked to the lady on the phone she told me and I quote "when you signed your loan paperwork you gave us permission to contact your boss, parents, ect. when we want." I also am frustrated at the fact they somehow lost our paperwork in the beginning or had us sign wrong paperwork because my husband and I had to resign paperwork. then i recieved a letter in the mail two days ago stating one of their computers was compromised and my information was on it. I have since recommended my friends to pay their loans off and to go to Springleaf financial and be done w the bully's of 23rd st. My mother has blocked their calls and has told me that she is reporting them to the attorney generals office. I am planning to pay my loan off this month then be done with them forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Finance/Independence-Missouri-64040/Security-Finance-Harassment-bullying-rude-behavior-Independence-Missouri-1121737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Finance

#1 General Comment

Its called...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Its called a deadbeat lender. Or a SUB-PRIME lender. Which means that you do not have the credit to get a REAL loan with a bearable interest rate. Which means you have poor credit. This is the costs associated with having to use a sub-prime lender. Whine all you like, it just wont change the fact that you owe them money. So go right ahead and DEFAULT on your loan. Ruin your credit even more. It is NOT a ripoff for them to contact you or anyone else you have listed. It is what you agreed to.