Complaint Review: Security Mutual Insurance

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off my claim — Shirley, New York
Security Mutual Insurance
2417 Triphammer Rd. Ithaca, New York USA

Security Mutual Insurance Donna/ins.adjuster Employees @Main office Ithaca NY. Adjuster made a claim on my homeowners policy.My claim submitted..never called or paid. Ithaca New York

In May 2002, I purchased a Homeowners Policyholder the best. prior to closing on my home in Shirley NY.This was a 3 yr policy renewable every three years in 3 yr terms.

This policy was paid out of my HSBC escrow account every year.

In January of 2011.I had a freeze up it was unusually coldvsingle digit temperatures. My oill fired heating system itself  froze as tbe oil froze in the feed line the burner would not run..The cold caused the copper pipes to freeze.So even whe the feed line defrosted.I was unablevtonturn the burner back on.Water would have flooded my home due to cracked copper pipes.

I reported this to Security Mutual who sent their local adjuster to my home.Her namevwas Donna.Her office in Center Moriches NY.

She cane to my home wrote up my claim.When she left she asked me to bring to her office all of the parts thatt Ihad to replace.Bring her the old split pipes so she could verify the had frozen.

I bought the oarts and paid a plumber to make the repair.My home was without heat.Which then caused a few of my ceramic tiles to crack.Donna told me she would revisit my house tame pic of the tiles.

I did as she asked.Brought in the old heating pipes a plumbers bill.Brought to her office gave to ber personally.She agreed the pipes had split from freezing.That my burner was not out of heating oil.

After that I waited to hear from Donna or Security Mutual.Waited and waited..After 3 mo ths I callled Donna.She told me to call Security Mutual.That a check was sent to me.

Security Mutual agreed said a check was mailed re.my claim.

Since 2011, I have called, faxed, emaild all of the above multipraudulent claimsle times.They do not return my calls or answer my emails.

In May 2011.I was sentva letter from Security telling me my policy was canceled effective May 11. When I examined the renewal documents  recieved prior.There was a guarantee of renewal clause contained in my renewal documents.They are breacing a contract and have refused to pay my claim for coming up on 3 yrs in Jan.

My former husband Michael Figat of Patchogue and Coram NY is involved with various insurance agencies on Long Island in insurance fraud.Fraudulent claims, multifunding claims.Auto ins, Homeowners, Life Ins.

I believe my ex.in collusion with the ins.adjuster Donna and the home office.Stole the proceeds from my claim.Maliciously did notvrenew my policy never paid my claim.Which is the entire purpose of buying home owners insurance.

My premiums were paid .My claim I believe was RIPOED OFF.By this group of organized insurance criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Mutual-Insurance/Ithaca-New-York-14850/Security-Mutual-Insurance-Donnainsadjuster-Employees-Main-office-Ithaca-NY-Adjuster-m-1095259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Mutual Insurance