Complaint Review: Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation - SNAAC

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: mad soldier — pearl city Hawaii United States of America
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation - SNAAC
6951 Cintas Boulevard MASON, Ohio United States of America

Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation - SNAAC They are trying to ruin my life MASON, Ohio

I am a soldier but i was a young stupid sailor at one time. Anyway in 1999 I had been in the Navy for about eight months at he my first duty station NAS Pensacola,and I needed a truck so being young and dumb i walked about 100 meters outside base and BAM!!There was a buy here,pay here lot E-1 to E-3 NO DOWN PAYMENT!! So this car salesman talked me into a 1995 S10 w/85,000 miles with an 18% interest rate. I signed the contract thinking I was getting a good deal I didn't know any better. Well about 8 months later I got in some trouble and got out of the navy.I went back home and the truck blew the engine so I said screw em and went out of town to go to wrk. SNAAC called a couple of mnths later and wanted the truck back cause I hadn't made payments on it ,so in 2000 they got the truck back. Well here we are in 2009 not a word from them in 9 years I am back in the military since 2003. And what do you know I get an email on my ARMY E-MAIL ACCOUNT!! No idea how they got my e-mail,so i get an e-mail from a susan reyes some para legal or something saying that SNAAC is gonna file some 1099 or something to get the $14,000 I owe them.  No I didn't make payments but I have gotten financed and payed for 2 other cars since then. And by the way this repo isn't even on my credit report anymore it came off after 7 years. And now I have a decent credit score been married for 4 yrs with a 2 yr old I pay my bills.I called this lady back cause 1099 kinda scared me she started makin all kind of threats i.e. my security clearance, my job,my family!! I got a little heated and gave her a piece of my mind.Well her boss emailed my battalion commander and company commander and they wanted me to settle for $4,000 after they told my CO I used colorful language w/ her. This lady didn't even know what unit I was in but they got all these email accounts and #s, they have been harrassing me at wrk,home,and on my cell!! Her boss wants me to put my family in debt by takin out a "military loan" at 18% interest to pay them back. They even had my credit report pulled without my permission!!! The truck was bought in FL I am a legal resident of TX but I am now stationed in HI, If anybody can give me any advise can they do this? Can I sue them for harrassment?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-National-Automotive-Acceptance-Corporation-SNAAC/MASON-Ohio-/Security-National-Automotive-Acceptance-Corporation-SNAAC-They-are-trying-to-ruin-my-l-536265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation - SNAAC