Complaint Review: security national automotive acceptance corporation

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: rokiiiel —
security national automotive acceptance corporation

security national automotive acceptance corporation harrasment Internet

Unlike a lot of stories where someone has missed a payment I have not. I am actually a month ahead.
I recently got out of the military have a job and the money to pay my car payment. Here is the thing.
Snacc calls me, my wife, my brother and mother. Pretty much everyone that I know to demand that I give them
My bank account and routing number. When I try to pay with my credit card they hang up.
They will call every hour of day and night with no regard to you or your family. If you do not
Give them all of your bank information the will charge you a minimum of 15 dollars to pay them. In
Addition they say you can submit a payment anytime on their website yet in the small print they state
That they will keep your information to charge your account "on-demand". I will not be finding out about that one. If you are young with bad credit just don't use this company go to a credit union. Their buesness practices are horrible and even mess with and harras their customers that have and will pay on time. Don't bother to request information in your account without a lawyer either they will just tell you know and insult you. Good luck if you are dealing with them I wish you the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/security-national-automotive-acceptance-corporation/internet/security-national-automotive-acceptance-corporation-harrasment-Internet-1045373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on security national automotive acceptance corporation