Complaint Review: Security Networks West Palm Beach, FL

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Sherrie — Coral Springs Florida
Security Networks West Palm Beach, FL
3223 Commerce Place, Suite 101 West Palm Beach, FL West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Security Networks West Palm Beach, FL Horrible customer care and abyssmal service West Palm Beach Florida

Beware of this security company. Horrible customer service. Rude employees. They cancelled my account without notifying me because they sent my last invoice to an address I have not been at in over five years, then referred me to a credit collection company for nonpayment. When I called to rectify the mistake (that they made), I was told that it was MY fault because I had not changed my address in their system, which obviously was not true because I had been receiving invoices at my new office for over five years (and paid them every single time). I also was told that they left over ten messages for me on voice mail, which was also not true because the number they were supposedly calling for not receiving my payment has been disconnected for several years (and when you call it, it says it s a nonworking number). I know they have my correct number because they have always contacted me on the correct number when my alarm has gone off. When I mentioned that they clearly have my correct number in their system, I was told that collections does not interact with the main office, so they didn t know about the other working phone number (that they have had and have used for over five years), and that it was MY fault again for not calling collections to give them a working number. How could I have known to call collections when I didn t even know my account was in arrears because no one called me (and invoices only come every quarter so I didn t recall not receiving one this quarter)? I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that I could not because I was no longer a customer of theirs and would have to direct all communication to the collection agency. When I called the collection agency, they said they have no record of me in their system, so they couldn't speak to me either. I will absolutely never do business with this company again and would not recommend them to anyone if you value your security and your reputation as a consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Networks-West-Palm-Beach-FL/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33407/Security-Networks-West-Palm-Beach-FL-Horrible-customer-care-and-abyssmal-service-West-Pa-1124227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Networks West Palm Beach, FL