Complaint Review: security solutions today, adt michael smith

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: chrissydink — riverside California United States of America
security solutions today, adt michael smith
2104 e 17th st santa ana, California United States of America

security solutions today, adt michael smith marcus wright, aka john Bonner aka sam, sammy and smitty home security alarms adt cctv michael smith craigslist appointment setter sales home santa ana, California

*Author of original report: justice will be served on marcus wright aka micheal smith security solutions today

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Latest Victim

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: yet one more scammed not paid

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: In the same boat!

I responed to an ad on craigslist for a appointment setter work from home setting appointment i have a contract signed as security solutions today with signed owner marcus wright.  address given was 2104 e 17th st santa ana ca i recieved pay for 3 weeks in the form of moneyorders then i was told they no longer needed my services.  i  was told i would be paid in 2 weeks i informed them the law states i they have to pay me now i gave them 4 days. and then still no check.  after i recieved an email directing me if i want to be paid i needed to send them a notorized letter stating i was only owed 2 weeks of wages.  i did do that and still no checks then he starts getting ruder and ruder still i have not been paid.   so what i did was call adt and i founf out that they have no marcus wrignt or a security solutions today.  so i called one od the customers and they described him as a big black man who drove an old black car.  needless to say she was very unhappy after spending a extra 400 on 2 extra keypads she never had installed!!over a month later!

she gave me the name on the contract as a michael smith.  the phone numbers used are 213-814-0072 and 888-405-8757 he is a scam i have filed a report with the ftc and santa ana police department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/security-solutions-today-adt-michael-smith/santa-ana-California-/security-solutions-today-adt-michael-smith-marcus-wright-aka-john-Bonner-aka-sam-sammy-969937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on security solutions today, adt michael smith

AUTHOR: chrissydink - (USA)

since i filed this report i have learned this micheal smith true name aka marcus wright does not even have a license to sell security systems in the state of ca.  the dca has an on going investigation and he told them he did not know he needed a license.  plus i called adt and special operations dept informed me that H&H Investments group, inc out of sacramento ca was the company that was paid of my sales!  i am not in the process of demanding payment.  i fully intend to file a suit in the courts of california if i am not paid i am aware that h and h investments also owns american home alarms in sacramento  i am speaking with kevin harrison and james hamner!  email me for much more information(((REDACTED)))

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Latest Victim

AUTHOR: Another Victim - (United States of America)

They say the internet is useful tool of information. Well, I should have investigated this prior to working  a minute for this low life. Would have saved me almost 40 hours of my evenings over the past few weeks, and, I could have got a legit job instead and had a paycheck coming. But, when work is slim to none in this country now days and you need some, you don't think of these things.

First off, i'll say it took him over a month to even reply to my inquire about this so called "job", which, fair enough, that could happen, so didn't think anything strange about it from the drive. There's also in my version, a phantom lady that only communicates via email that's supposed to be above him in management (which, now I know, she and "Marcus" are one in the same)

The rest of my story pretty much echos Crystal's version. Worked for him for near 3 weeks, we took a break for the weekend, came back after, call to check in for work, and the phone number is disconnected. Then, for the hell of it, I decided to try logging into the dialer system and lo and behold, my logins were no longer valid. My first check was supposed to be the end of this week (which I now know I'm not gonna see).

I'll conclude this addition to the victim chain here by saying, "Marcus" (or whatever your name is), if you're reading this, you are a scum bag, a coward and a disgrace to what's left of America. I'd like to say a few other things...but, if I was to openly here, id be just as much of a low life degenerate as you are.

Ciao,
Vince T.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

yet one more scammed not paid

AUTHOR: millie brown - (United States of America)

I too found Marcus on craigslist and was not paid.  I'm willing to join forces with you both to go to the media or whatever.  My name is Millie 6789202250 or mbrown5890@gmail.com

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

In the same boat!

AUTHOR: cryslynn - (United States of America)

Chrissy,

I am in the same situation, however a little differently. I have never received any of my pays or commissions from the time I started on. Marcus or Micheal whoever he is... disconnected his phones the day he was supposed to pay me my first check.  I have also filed a police report from the county I reside in. I have some information that may be able to help you. If you want it. I have done some investigating on my own and am getting closer to figuring out this whole triangle. you are right security solutions today does not exist but there is a company that is signing on these clients. they are out of sacramento ca. email me mytortureddream@gmail.com. and we can exchange numbers maybe we can help each other get some resolution. I am out a months worth of pay and comm.s so. I hope to hear back from you!!!
Crystal