Complaint Review: securus payments

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: new jersey — New Jersey United States of America
securus payments
7724 SE Aspen Summit Dr. Ste 300 portland, Oregon United States of America

securus payments nick van dell jon baer securus payments and jon baer and nick van dell sold me a contract and machine that does not work and does not suite my needs portland, Oregon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Your SOOOOOO right

securus payments sold me a credit card machine and service that did not work or unneeded. very poor customer service. kept leaving messages with a wendy who doesnt exist. Kept calling jon Baer, sales rep, to help me to terminate this unlawful contract who than told me that the only person that can terminate the contract is his manager and if i spoke to him really nice he would help me. I than spoke to a Nick Van Dell regional manager who spoke to me in such a chauvinistic way that after our 38 min and 57 second conversation left me in tears. Nick Van Dell accused me of being like an ex girlfriend that keeps bringing up the past. He also said that if he came to nj he would like to have a beer with me. He also said that he needed to end the phone call so he can dry out his ears. He ended the conversation by saying have a good night and have a beer cause i will be having one after this phone call. If that is the proper training for securus payments than this is a company that is a fraud and needs to cancel my contract. Securus Payments are refusing to do the right thing which if a service cant be fulfilled than the contract is only as good as the paper it is written on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/securus-payments/portland-Oregon-97266-9217/securus-payments-nick-van-dell-jon-baer-securus-payments-and-jon-baer-and-nick-van-dell-so-859707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on securus payments

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Your SOOOOOO right

AUTHOR: anonymous12345 - (United States of America)

I worked here and can certainly confirm with out doubt that NICK FANDELL (is how it is really spelled) Is by far the biggest douchebag, faggot, loves the cock, flambouyant, piece of shit, no worth ever and never will, self absorbed, did I mention FAGGOT that you will EVER encounter in your life. EVER. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!! YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING THE POCKETBOOK OF THE LARGEST PIECE OF S**T EVER!!!!!