Complaint Review: securus

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: brad — Kentucky United States of America
securus

securus manager/ steve schneider also the worthless representative that kept reading the same bogus rule back to me over and over again even though it did not apply to the problem. My call was terminated wrongfully because the computer interpreted my 6mo daughters cries as an indication of a 3 way call. Then i called to ask for a credit and both idiot employees explained to me t lagrange, Internet

I had a phone call with my girlfriend terminated because our 6 month old daughter cried in the background once. Apparently Securus has a HIGH tech computer that interpreted the infants cries as a 3 way call. We were only 3 mintues into a 5 dollar 15 minute phone call. So i called customer service to have them credit at least the last 12 minutes of the call. LOL Thats what didnt happen. The first idiot i talked to could barely speak english .I think her name was chiquita . She just kept reading the same shady company rule about how they are not responsible for dropped calls. I kept explaining to her that the call was terminated and not simply dropped. I told her just because i was getting calls from prison did not mean i was gonna let them bend me over like i was in prison. Welp shanika got frustrated and didnt like my language so she transferred me to the most insignificant human being ever born Steve scnheider.AKA The manager!!! His tone sounded like he was already moments before taking his own life . I guess thats what 25 years at securus will do for ya. Basically steve picked up where beyonce left off . Rude from the get go and inflexible. I ask him how many times the customer had been right in 25 years of managing at securus he said pretty much never . Due to their vague rule book and idiot employees. Stick to writing your loved ones letters folks because this company makes the rules up as they go along. They can basically disconnect your call and charge you 5 dollars for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/securus/internet/securus-manager-steve-schneider-also-the-worthless-representative-that-kept-reading-the-s-993000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on securus