Complaint Review: Sedgwisk Claims Management

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Topher — Louisiana
Sedgwisk Claims Management
P.O. Box 14482 Lexington, Kentucky USA

Sedgwisk Claims Management Valarie Williams= Rude-Incompentent-A complete Idiot-Sounds like education level may be 9th grade Lexington Kentucky

Sedgwick CMS Account Rep Valarie Williams (904)-419-5332 has no idea what she is doing. After the initial report was made when she called which was on 9-18-13 I finally got a hold of her today 10/31/2013. That only took over a month. Left messages ever day. Emailed her daily as well. I get her on the phone finally to ask her a few questions and she tells me and I quote

" I don't have time to help you. I am backed up with 600 other things to do and she hangs up on me. Let me give out her name once again. Valarie Williams Sedgwick CMS Account Rep (904)-419-5332.

This women is supposed to be my claims adjuster and this is how I was treated after 44 days of trying to get ahold of her. Her supervisor Maryling Sanders is no help either. She doesn't return any calls or emails. Valarie stated she never got one of my 36 emails over this time. I am happy that I have a lawyer that was on the back burner.

I will no longer be contacted Valarie Williams Sedwick CMS Account Rep at (904)419-5332 regarding any future matters. It's now in my lawyers hand and he was more then happy to take the case. He has taken on this crooked company several times and has one. I actual know two of his clients that were treated the same way. I will keep this updated on what is going on. I don't understand how this Third Party company is still in business. I am reporting them to the BBB today. I will do everything in my power to get this solved. I feel sorry for anyone who get's this women. I truly do. If you do speak slow and don't use big words or you will loose her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwisk-Claims-Management/Lexington-Kentucky-40512/Sedgwisk-Claims-Management-Valarie-Williams-Rude-Incompentent-A-complete-Idiot-Sounds-li-1095970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwisk Claims Management