Complaint Review: SEDONA SPRINGS WATER

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Apache junction Arizona
SEDONA SPRINGS WATER
951 W WATKINS PHOENIX, Arizona U.S.A.

SEDONA SPRINGS WATER RIPOFF SENT TO COLLECTION AFTER COMPANY CLOSED WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE!!! PHOENIX Arizona

AFTER BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND PAYING MY DRIVER WHEN HE DECIDED TO COME TO MY HOUSE WHEN I MOVED AND CALLED TO SWITCH MY DELIVERY ADDRESS I WAS TOLD WATER DELIVERY WOULD BE TO ME IN A WEEK. TWO WEEKS WENT BY AND WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE COMPANY THE PHONE NUMBER WAS DISCONNECTED. A WEEK AFTER THAT I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM SEDONA SPRINGS INTERNAL COLLECTION SERVICE SAYING THAT I OWE THEM $8.00, IN WHICH I PAID TO MY DRIVER BEFORE I MOVED. MY ENVELOPE OF DELIVERY DAYS SAYS I'M PAID IN FULL, BUT I KEEP GETTING COLLECTION LETTERS WITH NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND ONLY A PO BOX TO REPSOND TO. I HAVE RECEIVED NO COMMUNICATION FROM THEM OTHER THAN COLLECTION LETTERS. WHAT A SCAM!!!!!! AND HOW DISHONEST TO NOT TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU ARE CLOSING!!!!

Nicole
Apache junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEDONA-SPRINGS-WATER/PHOENIX-Arizona-85007/SEDONA-SPRINGS-WATER-RIPOFF-SENT-TO-COLLECTION-AFTER-COMPANY-CLOSED-WITHOUT-TELLING-ANYONE-241418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEDONA SPRINGS WATER