Complaint Review: seeitclick.it

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: gazza1 — Redhill United Kingdom
seeitclick.it
2nd Floor, Swan Building, 20 Swan Street Mancheste Internet United States of America

seeitclick.it See it Click It seeitclickit posing as facebook advertising Internet

*Consumer Comment: Face book page

Seeitclickit contacted me saying that they were "Facebook Advertising" They then offered me a Facebook Advert for 99 per month, that would run for 30 days at a time and if I wanted to cancel I just had to contact them 2 days before the next month. I thought it was worth a go... How wrong was I ???

They took my card details and said that I would be contacted by a dedicated account manager within 48 hours. There was no contact, I was also told I woud recieve welcome pack that I had to chase for, it eventually arrived by email. The terms and conditions were totally different from what I had bee told over the phone.

The first month they took 142, the second they took 178 and I am stuggling to cancel it without the next payment comming out. I will now take legal action and speak to credit card company to try and reclaim the money.

Seeitclickit is a total scam and is not facebook advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seeitclickit/internet/seeitclickit-See-it-Click-It-seeitclickit-posing-as-facebook-advertising-Internet-874303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seeitclick.it

Face book page

AUTHOR: Seeitclick.it.steal.it - (United Kingdom)

Having been a victim of seeitclick.it I am putting together a facebook page to warn others and to share stories about this company. Would you be interested in joining?

email me at info@stunningphotography.biz