Complaint Review: seeitclick.it

seeitclick.it
swan buildings, 20 swan street, Internet United Kingdom

seeitclick.it see it click it. fake facebook adverts, United Kingdom Internet

*General Comment: Facebook page

I received a phonecall asking if I would llike to market my business on facebook. I was told the proof of my advert would be ready the next day and was asked for my bank card details, which I foolishly gave. The deal sounded good and was on a rolling contract, which I could cancel in writing if I was not satisfied after the first month, otherwise payment would be taken automatically.

5 days later I had still not heard anything from the company so phoned them to see what was going on only to be kept on a recorded message saying it was unusually busy for 10 minutes. I checked my bank details and the first payment had been taken. I then asked the internet if this company was a known scammer and was directed to ripoff report where there was also a report similar to mine.

I have since written to the company and cancelled my "contract" and changed my bank card so they can no longer take any payments from my account. I am hopeful that my money will be returned by visa in due course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seeitclickit/internet/seeitclickit-see-it-click-it-fake-facebook-adverts-United-Kingdom-Internet-857785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seeitclick.it

#1 General Comment

Facebook page

AUTHOR: Seeitclick.it.steal.it - (United Kingdom)

Having been a victim of seeitclick.it I am putting together a facebook page to warn others and to share stories about this company. Would you be interested in joining?

email me at info@stunningphotography.biz