Complaint Review: Seekrit Matters

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Seekrit — Sacramento California
Seekrit Matters
4520 Florin Road Sacramento, California USA

Seekrit Matters They sent me table skirts and tops that had a bad odor to them and did not want to compensate appropriately for that. They blamed the shipping co. Offered me $20.00 for me to was them then declined on the $20.00 offer after I told them I was going to contact the better business bureau. They have no regard for my event that is this weekend. The customer services is really poor. My event is this weekend and I will not have my skirts Sacramento California

*General Comment: And you show yourself to be the scammer now

I ordered two skirs and table tops from them.  I received the skits and table tops and they had a bad order to them.  The skirts were not wrapped in plastic and almost had a fix smell that was so bad.  When I went to pick up the box from my door it smelled really bad.  It has been in my garage reeking my entire garage.  I talked to Michael and he said that he never heard of such a thing.  I asked to speek to the manager and he referred me to Brenda. They both immediatly blammed it on the shipping company.  Brenda said that they would take $20 off  and asked me to wash the skirts and table top.  She gave me a story about her three boys and removing order from their stuff as kids.  I told her that I was not happy with that and felt that they should offer me more for my efforts.  She said that she would talk to her boss and contact me on monday.  TodayI received an email from Brenda stating that her boss was not going to offer me the $20. and that they wanted me to return the items because I told them I was going to contact the better business bureau.  This is very poor costomer service.  They have no regard for my event which is this weekend.  I wished I had known about this type of service before purchashing anything at imperial textile.  Never purchase anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seekrit-Matters/Sacramento-California-95823/Seekrit-Matters-They-sent-me-table-skirts-and-tops-that-had-a-bad-odor-to-them-and-did-no-1065344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seekrit Matters

#1 General Comment

And you show yourself to be the scammer now

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So instead of going to the last ppl who ACTUALLY handled your box, your going to call up the ppl who sold it online and demand more from them when its obviously NOT their fault. You show yourself to be the scammer. You are scamming one company for what is another companies problem. You then threaten them and want something for nothing. Wow what a pile of trash you must be.

You have several days before your "event". Wash the skirts and table tops GENTLY!! Then file a claim with the shipping company that was used. Something from another box leaked on your box causing the odor. This is obvious to me and I have nothing to do with the situation. I know for a fact that our packages are tossed around like bales of hay in the shipping companies depots.

GO AFTER THE RIGHT PPL!!!!!

Also, you never go into a business or contact a business with your hat in your hands asking them to do you a favor and then threaten them. You get closed down faster then a resturant serving roaches.