Complaint Review: seetvpc.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 01, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — chico California United States of America
seetvpc.com

seetvpc.com took my money but gave nothing in return, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Still an issue??

on or about 9/29/2010 I paid seetvpc.com $27.00 for internet television programming for which I received absolutely nothing in return. I e:mailed them repeatedly and received  no response whatsoever. Any item in their online promo relative to customer care is not active and takes me nowhere to further my endeavor to get some satisfaction in either actually receiving what I paid for or my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seetvpccom/internet/seetvpccom-took-my-money-but-gave-nothing-in-return-Internet-646567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seetvpc.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Still an issue??

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I am considering investing in this program myself but concerned about what I see in this report.

Was it ever settled with the company to your satisfaction?  If so, please share what that was.

Did you purchase this program with a credit card?  I always do that Online because if there's a problem with the product or service, you can request restitution through the credit card service.