Alexander

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Theangryguy — Brooklyn New York United States of America
S.E.G. SECURITY ELITE GROUP
80 broad street btwn stone st. and beaver st. Manhattan, New York United States of America

S.E.G. SECURITY ELITE GROUP Scamming shady and fraudulent behavior Manhattan, New York

I got this companys info off of indeed.com. And set up an interview with them yesterday 2/29/12, and from the start as soon as I got there it didnt feel right. It was a feeling of uncertainty. For one the office was simples, a little too simple. You walk in and theres the receptionist behind a desk. And to the right off it is a small room with a couple of chairs and a t.v. Along with a plant. It was almost completely empty. So after and hour and a half I get called in for the interview by ms. mathews. As I go into the office all thats in their is a desk which had nothing on it except for a couple of awards with someone elses name on it. And to top it off she tells me that shes conducting a quick interview like wtf is a quick interview. She starts talking ask me about my certificates and I show them to her. And after about 10 minutes of this bs conversation she hits me with some shit like well your going to have to pay a $299 fee for joining the company. aftet that we finished talking and I left. So to everybody out there trying to do security I advise you not to apply to this company. Save yourself the time and effort.

From leon (the angry guy). Brooklyn, ny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEG-SECURITY-ELITE-GROUP/Manhattan-New-York-/SEG-SECURITY-ELITE-GROUP-Scamming-shady-and-fraudulent-behavior-Manhattan-New-York-846407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.E.G. SECURITY ELITE GROUP