Complaint Review: Select a Ticket

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Craig — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Select a Ticket
25 Route 23 South Riverdale, New Jersey United States of America

Select a Ticket selectaticket.com, ticketzoom.com Misleading seating charts, overpriced tickets, NO customer service Riverdale, New Jersey

Bottom line: There are much more reputable companies that will provide you with the tickets you actually ordered and have customer service agents that at least act like they care. Why risk falling for the bait-and-switch tactics of scam artists like Selectaticket.com and ticketzoom.com?

I ordered show tickets through ticketzoom.com for center mezzanine seating. Both during the selection process and at checkout, I verified that I had ordered center mezzanine seats. When the tickets arrived, they were for the far right mezzanine -- a worse view and seats that should have been $60 cheaper.

I called the company as soon as the tickets arrived and asked them to correct the error, but was basically told that that it was my fault for accepting the tickets, they would do nothing to fix it, and I could complain to whoever I wanted and dispute the charge if I wished but nothing would change.

It's experiences like this that make me very grateful for American Express, who genuinely care about their customers and most certainly will stand behind me and ensure that my money is refunded for these useless tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-a-Ticket/Riverdale-New-Jersey-07457/Select-a-Ticket-selectaticketcom-ticketzoomcom-Misleading-seating-charts-overpriced-ti-656576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select a Ticket