Complaint Review: select coupons

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: jake — keylargo Florida United States of America
select coupons
532 montreal rd,suite 481 ottawa, Ontario Canada

select coupons, ottawa, ontario he' s back at it again,if any body needs any paper work i have the entire package, I almost got scammed, just didnt seem right to b sending cash in mail + send money canada when the envelope is stampe ottawa, Ontario canada

*General Comment: Anthony Martin's select coupons program

almost  scammed! got letter from anthony martin(president) of select coupons today,11/14/11. was very curios almost sent money in but started having bad feeling about it, send cash in mail for starters,no phone #, and send money to canada, when the envelope it came in was post marked form syracuse ny, figured better check on internet on this before sending money. what  a suprise! if any body needs any paper work i have the entire package I'll save it for a while but not forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/select-coupons/ottawa-Ontario-k1k-4r4/select-coupons-ottawa-ontario-he-s-back-at-it-againif-any-body-needs-any-paper-work-i-798116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on select coupons

#1 General Comment

Anthony Martin's select coupons program

AUTHOR: eframe - (United States of America)

Praise God, I'm on a fixed income and so although I've had this letter I received  in the mail for a few weeks, I have not nor will I have the money to send off for this program until after 01-01-13. Having been a victim of fraud more times than I care to admit and being quite a dreamer & gullible, I was just rereading over the letter and attempting to decide if I was going to get this program or not after 01-01-13. I took a few to pray about it and ask for wisdom & guidance, then decided to look this up on google and Praise God! some nice folks had filed derrogatory reports and saved me my precious time & money. Thank you!