Complaint Review: select portfolio services

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: shannon — new port richey Florida
select portfolio services
P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250 Internet, Florida USA

select portfolio services SPS They have reopened a forclosure that was finalized in 2010 which is illegal Internet Florida

I have a forclosure that was initiated in 2009 by Chase. It was finalized in 2010 and closed. Recently when I checked my credit I realized the forclosure had been reopened. I called Chase  and after much persisting and speaking to a manager they finally admitted to selling my acct to SPS. I called SPS immediately and they would not give me any information stating it was in the hands of their attorney. I asked for the number to their attorney but they refused to give it to me. I told them it was in public records that the forclosure was finalized Oct 13, 2010 at 11am but they said they did not have access to internet. I asked then why have you been able to post this on my credit report adding monies recently. They could give me no answers just asking me to fax the public information to them that it had been closed. This company does not know what there doing but yet can intrude someones credit without looking at the case. I will have to hire an attorney and I hope this company gets what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/select-portfolio-services/Internet-Florida-84165/select-portfolio-services-SPS-They-have-reopened-a-forclosure-that-was-finalized-in-2010-1066903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on select portfolio services